Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thanks Joey wearing this one with pride x

My fabulous DT teamie and great friend Joey has been featured on The sugar Nellie blog so hop over and take a look at her fab work.




I have received this gorgeous award from her too. I have to pass it to ten others and write ten things that make me happy.

1. Family
2. Friends
3. Rubbah
4. Paper
5. Digi images
6. Facebook
7. Farmville ( I get so excitable)
8. Blogland
9. Smiling faces
10. Food (well stopped smoking and barely drink these days )

I am supposed to pass this to ten people but I just couldn't pick ten so I will pass it to all my followers. Sorry I am just useless at this bit.




Just a reminder we are having a blog hop this sunday at Winter Wonderland so please come and join in the fun welcoming our new sponsers and finding lots of chances to win candy along the way. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

No comments: