Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

High hopes challenge - Bows

This card is for all Farmville fans (If you don't know then it is a very addictive game by zynga that is available on facebook). I made this card for the High hopes challenge which is to use bows on your cards. I wanted to show that bows can be on man cards too.

Today the snow is gradually turning to slush. I hate that it is such pretty stuff. I have been busy as my Jimmy is working the naffest hours ever. 1.30pm until whenever he arrives home. I will have to wake my little one in a minute to pick up the older kids from school. I hate waking them up when they are peacefully asleep.

I hope you are safe and warm and stocked up with goodies I hear there was a lot of panic buying out in the sticks x

I used:

Image - High hopes stamps
Papers- Dovecraft
Ribbon - stash
frame - made using the slice machine

6 comments:

Joey said...

LOL that made me giggle, I am a farmville fan :O) Fab card hun. Joey.x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
I love the bright colours and the wonderful image. This card is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

HI Pascale!! What a pretty card!! Love your farm image. I grew up on one. Your coloring and colors are so pretty!

Lynda said...

I don't do Facebook so am completely in the dark on this Farmville thing - like a good game though - so sounds good to me lol. Fab card!

Love Lynda xxx

Jami said...

Great masculine card! Love those papers and colors!

dpkennedy said...

Sweet little farm! Love your doodling on the sides too! Thanks for playing along with High Hopes!