Pages

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Winter Wonderland DT - Jingle Bells

Can you hear the peace and quiet well I can. I have sent three little ones off to the childhood Museum in Bethanel Green with daddy as my ears and patience have come to the end of there tether. I am cooking a shephards pie and watching the rain pouring down outside. My eldest daughter is colouring an image for a contest on The Greeting Farm blog.
The wind is howling outside it is quite ferocious. Right moan over now onto cardmaking....

This week at Winter Wonderland the challenge is to make a card or project using the theme Jingle Bells. I do not have any images with bells on and I lost a wee charm I brought a while back, so I resorted to getting an image off a CD rom. I decoupaged the Bells and added some liquid applique for snow. I then matted and layered the image and added a tarten bow and a sentiment.
I like traditional christmas cards as much as I love unusual ones so it made a change to be more traditional in my approach. I enjoy technique too so I enjoyed not just stamping and colouring for a change.
Check out the other DT members cards and projects at their individual blogs and leave them a comment to let them know you have visited I am sure they will be delighted.

I am off to card make in a corner somewhere until the rain stops LOLx

3 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Hun

this is just fantastic!!! the details once again are gorgeous. The wind is driving me nuts hate the wind! love the rain :O) lol

Joey.xxx

Lynda said...

Fab card and great minds think alike! I had to do the same as you with this theme Pascale, but I really enjoyed 'tarting' up a flat image. I love adding textures.

Love Lynda xxx

Teri said...

Gorgeous .... so much detail on this card, I love it Pascale :o) xxxx