Pages

Saturday, November 07, 2009

The Sugar Bowl - Judy's sketch and Thankfullness!

Hi everyone I hope everyone is enjoying a lovely sunny day like we are here in London. Lets hope it stays like this for the weekend fireworks. We went to watch our local display on Thursday and I must say it was fab and the weather was so mild.
Well not long now until christmas and I have just off loaded some cards to sell for charity so I am furiously making more cards for my own personal use. So here is another christmas card.
I made it using Judy's sketch at the sugar bowl challenge blog. The theme is thankfullness so I made a thank you/ christmas card for one of the teachers at school. I used this beautiful country cousins stamp by sugar nellie. I love her. I coloured her with Promarkers and sakura stardust pens. The paper are HOTP and I added some sentiments and a brad.
Well off to make some more christmas cards hurrah and to unpack some shopping boo.

3 comments:

Juls said...

just gorgeous!! Love the colour combo!!

Victoria said...

oooh these colours are beautiful together Pascale, so very very pretty

Victoria
x

Kathy said...

Pascale this card is adorable!! I love the colors and all your details are just fabulous!! That image is lovely as well!!
Love this card! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge at the Sugar Bowl!
:)kathy