Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Just Magnolia - Mina's sketch

I am having one of those days where you just cannot get started or finished. I went to a group I belong to last night knitty hope it is a group of girls from church that I meet up with to do knitting. Last night I took my card making stuff and made 3 of my xmas cards for the kids. I came home and wanted to stay up so missed out on sleep. My camera broke this morning too. I went to see if I could get a new one and forgot my cash card. A comedy of errors I think!!!

I made this one for Just Magnolia a fab sketch from Mina. I used my frostie with snowflake stamp from The glitter pot. I used some Doodlebug Paper Plus Value Pack - Winter Kit papers also from the there. I had to make an easel card as I am totally addicted to them. I found a really good way to make one from any size card or tailor made card size. I will do a tutorial once my new camera is purchased so please keep your eyes peeled.



Materials
Stamps - Frosty with snowflake by Magnolia
Papers - Doodlebug Paper plus value pack winter kit
medium - promarkers
embellishments - ribbon, button and from stash
Punch - woodware snowflake punch

5 comments:

Lynda said...

I love it! and that snowman is just adorable. I might just be looking out for him now!

Love Lynda xxx

Lorraine A said...

Oh Pascale this is just stunning ! I love this snowman ,,, very cute and the papers and colours you used are perfect ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
This is a stunning wee snowman. Beautiful card. Gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Victoria said...

lovely wintery card, so cute holding the snowflake

Victoria
x

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute and precious card. The snowman image us do sweet!
Hugs,
Cabio