Pages

Friday, October 02, 2009

Just Magnolia

Hello and apologies for the picture quality I am still working out where it is best to take photos here and the light has gone awol. I have made this for the challenge at Just Magnolia which is to make a card and use a Magnolia stamp and to include homemade flowers on your project. I have coloured Tilda with promarkers I adore this image. I then added some stardust and white gelly pen to parts of the image. I have created a layout and stamped a flourish onto it from my new Darcies stamp set. I punched out some flowers with my Martha stewart punch from scraps of the backing papers. I then assembled with stickles and added gems. I used a corner stamp from MME stamp set and a sticker sentiment. Loved the challenge just my cuppa tea thanks girls great inspiration this week x

7 comments:

Lynda said...

Ooooh you have been busy today - love this to bits the colours are amazing and a great sentiment. Thanks for your lovely comments too.

Love Lynda xxx

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is lovely Pascale :-) I have this Tilda too ,,, isn't she gorgeous ! :-) I love the swirls and flowers too !!

Luv
Lols x x x

dolcreations said...

Oh my goodness..this card is so pretty. Your homemade flowers are just perfect for this card! You image is so adorable. You have coloured her so perfectly!
Have a great day,
Christine

Victoria said...

beautiful card hun - love it to bits. I seem to be very behind on all my usual challenges this week!

Victoria
x

Lisa Foster said...

So Beautiful, Pascale!!! Love all the pretty colors!
Hugs,
L

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, wonderful Tilda and colours.
luv
Debby

Rach said...

a gorgoeus card Pascale, fabulous flowers. thank you for joining us at just magnolia.xx