Pages

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Fresh farm Friday

Kadies about a boy challenge is the theme at Fresh Farm Friday this week here is my effort.
I made a background using my promarkers a fineliner and a white gelly pen. My first attempt at graffiti hope you like it. I used some basic grey paper that matched my colours perfectly, I then stuck my cut out skateboard and I am onto the background. I added a sticker sentiment and that was it. Hop over to the challenge as there is a fab prize on offer and lots of Inspiration.

6 comments:

Lynda said...

Haven't you been busy today? You put us all to shame lol. This is such a fun card and your graffiti is really cool - are you sure you haven't done this before lol?

Love Lynda xxx

Claireabelle said...

Great card Pascale
x

Victoria said...

cool card - I have surfer Ian but not even inked him up yet - must give him a go now I've seen yours

Victoria
x

Teri said...

Brilliant card Pascale! I love this image too! Your background and the 'Dude' are superb!

There's a little pressie for you on my blog!

Teri xxx

BALLET NEWS said...

beautiful card Pascale ! you also have a great blog here - thank you !

Sue said...

Hi Hun
oh you have been busy, great csrd he looks brill. hope you all settled in your new pad, sue.