Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Please do not laugh.....

Okay I finished the main bag months ago but I wanted to add a fastener and alter the strap. So here it is my first sewing project since I was 13 (that is a long time ago). It is going to be my chic, unique shopping bag!!! It probrably needed puffing out with more stuff to take a better picture but I hope you get the idea of what it looks like. I am going to make a handbag sized one next and a mobile phone bag for my new phone winging it's way to me. I am going to attempt lining and a zip eeek!!!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Hun
wow what a gorgeous bag, i luvs it them flutterbys looks fab, add to me xmas list!! look forward to seein ya other bits.sue.x

Victoria said...

hey well done you, what scrummy fabric!

Looking forward to seeing the next sewing creations, go for it

Victoria
x

Lorraine A said...

very well done !! no one else will have a bag like this !!! Brilliant :-)

Lorraine x x

cats whiskers said...

Wow Hun I am inpressed and I just love that butterfly material, nice to have a one off shopping bag
Hugs Jacqui x

Lynda said...

Hi Pascale, what a lovely bag - bet you can't wait to go shopping now to show it off.

Love Lynda xxx