Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Whiff of Joy - Heathers Sketch

Hi there this is my entry for the Whiff of Joy challenge. It is a marvellous sketch by Heather . I have to thank Joey for lending me her Summer Kit to have a play with. Mine is currently caught up in the postal system. I love the stamps they are beautiful to work with as are all Whiff of Joy stamps. I should be packing or cleaning but could not resist a quick play.
I used the apple accessory stamps to make a window scene. Just so hooked on scene making. I made some curtains using fabric pens and the bowl stamp. I matched the papers which are from Basic grey. Going to be quick today as I have to get on as I have an hour spare to get something done. My two youngest had there BCG today so I am watching for side effects although they say it is much better these days.

11 comments:

Teri said...

Hi Pascale :o)

This is just so pretty! I love those curtains!

Teri xx

Unknown said...

What a cute card!

X Renata

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Pacale, this is so stunning!! What a very creative project!! The colors are beautiful!! TFS! ;)

Anonymous said...

a wonderful card the little curtains are so sweet. brilliant idea. hugs rachxx

SannaS said...

Oh so cute! Fab idea the curtains, beautifully made! =)
Hugs, SannaS

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Pascale.

Hugs Riet.

Cathy said...

Cute card Pascale - I love those curtains!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Lorraine A said...

Fabby card Pascale ! Those curtains look fabulous !! I saw a card you made for Joey earlier and it was just gorgeous too !! :-)

Lorraine x x

Sue said...

Hi Hun
what a stunning card so creative, i luv the scene, fabby curtains, Joeys card is gorgeous. sue.xx

Heather Huggins said...

How beautiful!!! You did a great job with my sketch!!

Emily Leiphart said...

What a beautiful card! I love the curtains!