Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Simon Says Stamp - Celebration


Hi there I have had a terrific day today. I met the lovely Joey for coffee this morning and we had a really good time. I then met my girlies from church for lunch at one of their houses. I then came home and made this card for the Simon says stamp challenge. I used this gorgeous pink gem stamp ( sent by Lorraine thanks so much hun). My niece celebrates her second birthday next week so I thought this would be great for her. I used dovecraft papers and added a flower and a charm with a lace ribbon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow what a pretty card love the flowers fab! xx jo xx

helen said...

honey this is so pretty your neice will love it , glad you had a good day today, still got fingers crossed for you for tomorrow, blog hop should be fun too though i will miss most of it (got to work 12 till 5, boo hoo )
hugs
helen x

Bev said...

Aww too cute for words, such an adorable card sweetie x

Lorraine A said...

Absolutely stunning card Pascale :-)Aww love this image and you've coloured her beautifully !! I've had those papers for ages and never used them !You've used them brilliantly ! Fab flowers and charm too !! Think I have to copy this one ! :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)
Lorraine x x x

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, stunning card Pascale! Love those papers and your little fairy girl is super cute!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! This is just as darling as can be Pascale!! WOW!! I love the sweet little gems on the crown!!Gorgeous coloring too!! :)

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the cute image and colours.
luv
Debby