Pages

Monday, June 08, 2009

Hi I have received some awards from my crafty friends!

Hello I have been busy today sorting out my stamps. This is a great way to get your mojo going as you see stuff that you haven't seen in ages and it gives you a boost. Well it does me anyway. Got hundreds of projects floating in my tiny brain. I am having to note them down which I don't normally do.
I have received these awards from my lovely crafty friends Helen and Joey . Thanks girls sending the wishes right back to you. Go and see there blogs they will blow you away, not literally of course. I am really useless at passing them on so if you haven't got it please take it especially if you are one of the kind people who leave such lovely comments on my cards.

I also got this one from Joey as did all my Winter Wonderland teamates. I once again cannot pick out any one in particular to pass it onto. I am so rubbish at choosing. I always say to Jimmy you choose I can't decide. In my eyes all bloggers deserve these awards as you all induce inspiration when I come to see you.

1 comment:

crafty amy said...

Welldone hun they are both well deserved :)
Thanks for all your comments I am just off to catch up a bit on your blog
X Amy X