Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Daring Cardmakers Challenge - Take Five

Hello I have made this card for the challenge over at Daring Cardmakers . The challenge is "Take Five". It is to use 5 of the same things in one card. My prize from High hopes stamps arrived the other day and so I used 4(the cow, the sentiment, the pig and melons) of those and 1 other one(farm background). So I used 5 stamps by high hopes as my "Take 5".
The paper is Basic Grey sugared collection. I used copics and promarkers to colour I really had fun with this one. Sorry if it looks like I combined some of the previous challenges into the card it wasn't intentional (farm and music).
We have just got back from a lovely barbeque at my sister in laws and the kids are exhausted after playing in her garden all afternoon. So just got to get ready for school tomorrow now.

9 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Pascale.

Hugs Riet.x

Joey said...

oh hun everytime i look at this i sing this ickle piggy went to market, lol, fantastic card.xxx

Lynda said...

Brilliant take on the challenge - I would never have thought of using 5 stamps! A fun card and the stamps are adorable.
Love Lynda xxx

Kathy said...

ahhh 5 stamps - clever choice, Pascale!

Anonymous said...

wow what a fun card!! so cute too xx jo xx

Anonymous said...

what a fun card!! really cute too xx jo xx

Sue said...

Hi Hun
aww fabby card luv the scene, well done on ya win hun, sue.x

SueH said...

What a clever take on the dare Pascale…..very ingenious!

Your card is a little masterpiece and those farm animals are sooooo cute.

Sue
x

Lorraine A said...

What a fabulous card Pascale :-) Gorgeous image and the colours you used are lovely :-)
This would be perfect for the Simon Says Challenge :-) we do allow multi entries ,,, :-)

Lorraine x x