Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Daring Cardmakers Challenge -The Sound of Music

I am entering this card into the Daring Cardmakers challenge which is "I want you to design a card which is 'Musically inspired'. Anything goes, whether you use musical paper, or an image of instrument - or even song lyrics."
I love this new gorjuss girl and I wanted to use the lyric in a previous card but didn't quite know what to do. I wanted to show that a sympathy card does not necessarily have to be plain and simple. Forgive me if you believe that they should be.
I used the gorjuss girl from set two. I used H20's and copics to colour. I added a frame with the lyrics in. I stamped the hearts with some foam stamps I made. I added the paper and ribbon.

9 comments:

Riet said...

Wowww Pascale,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

Zo Mooi.....
Hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

Ooh beautiful Pascale, and very apt song too! Hugs Sue xx

helen said...

i've just got one word for this hon ....PERFECT!!!
hugs
helen x

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card. :) The lyrics work wonderfully.

Vanessa.

Jozza said...

This is gorgeous! The lyrics work great with that image. x

SueH said...

It’s so lovely to see a Sympathy card that’s so different and I’m with you that there’s no reason for them to be so plain.

The image and sentiment is so sweet and I love the effect of the Twinkling H2O’s

Sue
x

Lynda said...

What a brilliant take on the challenge and a beautiful card too!
Lynda xxx

LivArtNow said...

That's just an incredibly sweet card :)

Leslie said...

Very pretty card. Love the green. Have a great day. Hugs, Leslie