Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Colour Create - Sky blue, Tan ,Ecru

What a brilliant colour combination at colour create this week!!!! I love it!!! I also love the additional challenge ( not compulsory) to use glitter, glaze or such like on your card. I used Miss Anya (again) I coloured her with copics and paperpieced her top I sprayed a varnish on top of her. I used K&co papers I used some stitching on my new machine and I glittered the roses in my floral embellishments. I made the sentiment tag and that is it.
I am so fustrated today as I watched the season 5 finale of Lost and just want season 6 to begin next week. It was a cracking finale and it opened a whole new can of worms to be answered. GRRR Jack looked very gorgeous last night too, even more gorgeous than usual, very rugged!!!!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now this is just so precious my dear!! The coloring is just beautiful!! The sparkle is just perfect too!! :) I love this!!

strawberry fields said...

Aw this is beautiful......love the flowers too!
Thanks for visiting my blog
fiona x

Lynda said...

WoW what a gorgeous card. The flowers are beautiful and I love the colours.
Lynda xxx

helen said...

this one has blown me away hon ...awesome colourwork and i love the sparkle, gorgeous colours too
hugs
helen x

Sue said...

beautiful card Pascale she looks lovely luv the flowers and lacy bit at top, great stitching, sue.x

Riet said...

Wowww Pascale,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Jules said...

Hi Pascale

What a wonderful card. I love it. So much to look at and enjoy!!!

Love Jules

Nilla said...

Beautiful card, aren't those colours gorgeous together! Hugs Nilla

Joey said...

oh Pascale hun, AWESOME card love every little thing on it, gorgeous work. Joey.xxx

Tara said...

This is so pretty Pascale and Miss Anya looks gorgoeus. These stamps are just soooooo addictive!
Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx

Sue said...

Wow Pascale this looks fab, just beautiful!! Sue xx

Unknown said...

oh how wonderful. that looks so pretty and lovely.
hugs, bea

6 wacky women said...

Very Beautiful, Pascale.
Love the image and the blue flowers are so pretty. Beautiful details.

Karen x

Ruth said...

This is beautiful and beautifully coloured, Ruth

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

brenda said...

Morning Pascale, gorgeous card, loving the soft blues and beiges.

B x

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Pascale :-) Love the muted shades!! Lovely :-)

Lorraine x x

Juliet said...

This is so beautiful Pascale - brilliant work and I love how you used the colours.
Thank you for joining us at Colour Create.
Juliet xx

stephanne said...

This is such a great card, I love all of it. Anya looks so pretty in these brilliant colors and your flowers are very lovely.
Stephanie