Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Whiff of joy - Heathers sketch

Hello everyone it is a gorgeous day ,that i have not made the most of been washing and cleaning!!!! I made a yummy curry with our leftover chicken and made this little card too. I coloured the image a couple of weeks ago as I wanted to play with scene making and thought he would fit the sketch perfectly. I used a variety of papers from box so can't remember who they are by. I coloured in using a mixture of promarkers and copics. I used a stitch template to place the bling and made some rosette flowers. I have been very understated as the image is the fussy part of the card.
There is a whiff of joy Charlie knight stamp on offer this week so go over and have a peek.

13 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Pascale, wow you made this with the left over chicken too!!!lol fab card, gorgeous colouring, by the way, I think you have won last weeks challenge over at high hopes, well I think its you, don't know any other Pascale's!!Hugs Suexx

Riet said...

wowww Pascale what a beautiful card,l love the image and colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

Hi Hun
beautiful card you have done i luv the scene, brill colouring, not done amy 2day been lazy n sat in the garden with me book!!! Was lovely,sue.x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card fab colouring and love the swirl detail ,hugs Dawnxxx

Nicola said...

What amazing colouring Pascale and I love that little scene. Fabby card hun.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

helen said...

fabulous hon, i love the bling swirl and such a perfect scene too
hugs
helen x

Bev said...

Beautiful! Love the fab papers and colours - such a sweet image too. x

Victoria said...

Lovely card with ace colouring.

Yum - chicken curry...... this pregnancy is making me crave everything I read about or see!

Victoria
x

jeany said...

Beautiful card :-)
Love the stamp & the colouring :-)

Jean

Elizabeth said...

This is cute! great Job! Hugs XXX Beth

Donna said...

Great card Pascale, love the scene you created and it's nice to see Oakley. Great coloring too.
Hugs
Donna

cats whiskers said...

Great card love that image and the papers are fabulous, as is your colouring, hope you have a perfect Sunday
Hugs Jacqui x

Bev said...

Fab card hun, love the little scene, thanks for joining us this week x