Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Just Magnolia - First challenge

Hello sorry I haven't blogged for a while I have been a bit busy. I have had some great news. In Southwark there is a scheme called Cleaner,Greener, Southwark which is an opportunity to put a bid forward to make an area more attractive and enviromentally clean and safer. Well I have had my bid for gardens for those above ground floor shortlisted. I have never done anything like this before and I wrote the bid very quickly one day on the computer. I am astounded. I have to attend the community council meeting to see if I will get funding for the project. I feel so chuffed to have something I thought of approved.
I had my haircut I will try and get OH to take a piccie later when I am made up for the wedding to show you all. I have had the two girls done too. I painted the nails blue. I am dressing casual smart.



I used the sketch at Just Magnolia by Donalda. I love this sketch I flipped it. I used Edwin as I need to make some boys cards. I used fresh spring colours.

11 comments:

helen said...

just gorgeous hon, got your envelope the other day thanks soo much they are a dream to colour and thank you for the card its in my specials collection and when i get my craft room its going on the inspiration wall hope postie delivered mine to you
hugs
helen x

Yvonne said...

Oh a beautiful card. Such wonderful colouring and colours you have used.

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Pascale,l love the image and colours.

hugs Riet.x

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hun well donehow proud you must be. Thanks for joining us this week with such a great card. Don't forget we want to see the photos
Hugs Jacqui x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fab card Pascale. I love the way you used edwin with the lemon colours - terrific. Beautiful papers.
Sharon xx

Lorraine A said...

This is gorgeous Pascale, lovely image and the papers and faux stitching looks fab !! :-)

Lorraine

look forward to seeing piccy of your new hairdo :-)

Cathy said...

Great card Pascale. Edwin looks so cute on that paper!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Pascale,
i thought that i had already left you a comment but obviously i hadn't...
anyway, just wanted to say what a lovely card you have made, the papers work brilliantly with your image, thank you for joining us on our first challenge at just magnolia. hugs rachxx

Naoual said...

Beautiful card Pascale, love the colour combination and the cute image you used!

Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia,

xx Naoual

Bev said...

Wonderful card, the papers and colours are so pretty. Thanks for joining us for our first week x

Donalda said...

This is just beautiful dear and so love what you have done with my sketch. Thanks so much for joining us dear