Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Friday Sketchers

Hello here is my entry for the Friday sketchers sketch I used an image from the lovely Helen (Thanks hun), we did an image swap and she very kindly send me a selection of new sugar nellie images and some spacers (love those Helen) and some ribbon. I layered her up and paper pierced around the image. I added some flowers and the text. I kept very rigidly to the sketch and did not add too many bits and bobs. Off to the wedding later getting so excited as I have not been to many and it is the first I have been to with my partner maybe he might get a hint he 12 years together and he still hasn't asked, me mother of his four children.

7 comments:

helen said...

have fun at the wedding ....hope he gets the hint !!!
hugs
helen x
fabby card too

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, wonderful image and colours.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

wowwww Pascale,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Pascale, I love the distressed edges and the image is just gorgeous :-)

Enjoy the wedding :-) hope he gets the hint and if not just kick him on the shin at the 'I do' bit. lol

Lorraine x

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Pascale and what a beautiful image.
Enjoy the wedding - you never know he may yet pop the question. -x-

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Pascale. I love the papers and great colouring of the image.
Enjoy the wedding!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Anonymous said...

Great card, love the image and the papers you've used. Hope the wedding went okay.
Barbara
x