Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

3 in 1 card!

I have made this card for 3 challenges Papertake weekly has a theme of pastels so I chose pastel colours of green and yellow. A spoonful of sugar asks us to use die cuts so I used my sizzix flourish die cut for my embellishments at the side of the card and added some white mulberry paper flowers. I used my fabulous new download (over 60 images included) from charmed cards and craft for the Dotties world challenge that also asked us to use no patterned papers and to create our own background. With the scene I created I did not want to overshadow it with a cluttered background ,so I simply added some yellow backing paper and some cuttlebugged card and made the flourish. I hope this card meets all the different criteria set by the challenges. It is my first card made using this set of downloads and I loved using them and highly recommend them.

16 comments:

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Pascale,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

helen said...

gorgeous card hon i love the colours, and that pram is fabulous
hugs
helen x

Karen said...

What a great card - these images are just wonderful.
Thanks for joining us this week at a Spoonfull of Sugar.
Karen x

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card pascale ! :-) the image is gorgeous ! I bought the wedding/baby download from them recently and think they re fab !!( no inked stamps to clean !! ) lol

Lorraine x x

Tab said...

Wow, totally gorge card hun! Love these images and all the gorge flowers!
Hugs Tab xxx

having a {me} day said...

What a pretty card! Love that colour combo. It looks very fresh and zingy! katxx

Ann said...

A great card Pascale, I love the theme and the layout, gorgeous colours too xx

Gillian said...

Thanks for the recommendation. What a beautiful card, love the colour combination.

Gill x

Steph said...

Wow, love the downloads. They look fab!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous scene and colours.
luv
Debby

aardvarkpest said...

Beautiful card & colours.

Glenda

Anonymous said...

Fab card! Love the colour combination. :)

Vanessa.

Louly said...

Pascale it's so cool! I love how you have mixed the three images, it's made a fabulous scene. Thank you for playing, I hope we see you back.xx

Mrs Mayne said...

Aww Pascale this is lovely! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Adele said...

I love the colour combination you have used here and a beautiful background you have created too. Thank you for playing along at Dottie's World.

love Dingle.xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Don't know why I missed commenting on this one but what a great card. Love the way you have combined the images and the colours are fab.

xx