Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Whiff of joy - sketch

Hello everyone, I have had a sick child free day today. Yes, all back to school and baby slept for 2 hours this morning. I managed to make a little card for the whiff of joy challenge ,which is a sketch. I flipped the sketch and added a flower in the top corner to balance it out, so I hope it is still okay. I used my new high hopes forest stamp with the whiff of joy spring kit stamp. I stamped my little girl and masked her ,then stamped the forest. Coloured in with copics but next time may use watercolour. I used some Laura Ashely paper and some cuttlebugged distressed card as the background. I used a brown ribbon again just to balance out. I added faux stitching (totally addicted) I haven't added a sentiment as not sure what it will be used for.

16 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Lovely scene :-) I love her hair too, looks like Amy's when she had red/orange streaks, before she dyed it black and went all 'goth' ! Lovely card, fab papers and the faux stitching looks fab too :-)
Lorraine

Crissi Harvey said...

wonderful card pascale love the image and the bright summery colours


crissi xx

Lynda Nielsen said...

This is beautiful. I love the colors you used.
But I wanted to let you know that you might want to enter it again on the Mr. Linky thing, because I saw there that you posted a card, but the link was wrong. But I knew where your lovely blog was, so I came anyway. =)
Hugs
Lynda =)

Heather Huggins said...

Really cute scene card. Awesome!!

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Pascale,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Lorraine Robertson said...

Gorgeous card honey & love that chocolate brown..

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Sue said...

lovely card hun she looks fab infront of the forest, luv the colour combo, ive just got some more background stamps, glad you had a sick free day long may it last hun, sue.x

jenny said...

Stunning! I love the pretty scene you've created, it looks fabulous x

Joey said...

this is absolutely gorgeous hun.xxx

little something on my blog for you.x

Anonymous said...

Pascale you have created a wonderful scene with your images. glad that all the children are well again. hugs rachxx

Anneke said...

lovely scene on this beautiful card

Tracy said...

Oh wow, this is tooo cute!!

Jeanette said...

Beautiful card, Pascale. The background was so nice. :) Lots of work, one can tell! :)

debby4000 said...

gorgeous scene and fabulous WOJ, brilliant card.
luv
Debby

Jackie said...

Super card, the colours are fantastic :o)
Jackie xx

Donalda said...

I love what you done with my sketch dear this is just so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at WOJ