Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cute card Thursday! Recipe



Hello I had to make a card for a friend who gave me a lift home from the hospital on Monday following my son's little trip there. He is slowly getting better thanks to you all for your lovely messages! I really appreciate your words. I have brought a bottle of Rose and I made this using the Cute card Thursday recipe.

*Something torn
*4 ( only ) embellishments
*2 papers

I tore my blue hotp papers to make the river. I added a dragonfly, saftey pin, handmade hook and line and an extra fish as my embellishments. I used my K and co scrap paper to make some reeds. I doodled a frame and coloured it in to make it look like rope. I used my yummy greeting farm stamp Ian (rock the farm set). I know Katie ,who is Julians husband ,loves to reuse my cards so I just added the sentiment Just a note to say, this means it remains a versitile card.


9 comments:

Sue said...

Great card Pascale he looks brill, fabby colouring, like the torn paper, glad to see little one is improving hun, sue.x

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card :-) I love the way you did the river and the frame, gorgeous colouring too.
Hope everyone's on way to recovery, thse viruses are nasty, especially for babies :-(
Lorraine

Lorraine said...

Very very cute

Marianne said...

cute card, lovely colors

Cardmaking Galore said...

Cute Card! Love the scene you created - I never manage this style

Deb said...

fabulous card Pascale, you did a great job sticking to the recipe! Sorry to hear about your son, hope he is okay!
Thank you for joining in with the CCT challenge, have a great day, hugs Debx

Unknown said...

Love the safety pin in his hat! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Pascale this is so sweet. hugs rachxx

Lynda Nielsen said...

This is very cute! I love it. I never thought to do this with my little Ian. I might have to give it a try. =)
Hugs
Lynda