Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Two challenges and two cards!


Okay so card number one is for the challenge and I used Faith is beautiful stamp. I love this stamp. It is simply beautiful. The challenge is to follow the sketch. I hope I have done it justice. I decided to be quite girly this week. Debbie who owns the crafty pad has some Teddy bear stamps and butterfly stamps out to pre order if you click on the link you will find them. She has some blog candy to give away to. I have to get around to entering that to! Gosh I am so behind these days.


This second card is for the Basic Grey challenge. The challenge is colour combos, I picked blue and brown. I used the " granola" papers. I love this image at first when my new spring collection whiff of joy stamps arrived i thought that this would be my least favourite yet I seem to used it lots. I love all of them equally. We have been shoe shopping today but really I should of been on a exercise binge, boy did I eat a shedful of food at The Chicago Rib shack yesterday. I loved every morsel of it. We got some toys in Harrods, the kids adore the toy shop there. I have been shoe shopping today over in Charlton that was surprisingly, a hassle free trip. I also brought some t-shirts and bits and bobs for the kids. Hubby got a lovely jacket! I have an award to post from Sue so I will try and do that later. I am becoming a slacker recently but just seem so busy. I think having four babies has something to do with it. Thanks for taking the time to look really appreciate it, hugs Pascale :)

11 comments:

Sue said...

two gorgeous cards hun,brill colouring, luv all them ickle pearls on the top one, lovely papers, sue.x

Debbie said...

Hi Pascale - thanks for joining in on the crafty pad challenge - your take on the sketch is brilliant....love that spotty paper behind Faith and love the border too..:) Good Luck in the challenge. :) :)

Your other card is gorgeous too - fabby image. :) :)

xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

Sue said...

Such beautiful cards Pascale, youve been a busy girl

xx Sue

Wulfcwen said...

Beautiful cards and you certainly captured the challenge for Crafty Pad Good luck with both challenges.

Dawn said...

Hiya My lovely!!
How you doin'?
Well your Faith card is gorgoeus and look at all those pearls - woweee!! Love it!
thanks for joining in again...

Hugs
Dawn
xx

LINDA said...

These are both just Beautiful!!I really like the one you did for the basis gray challenge.TFS..

Macpurp said...

these are beautiful cards!
i love the pink edging on Faith's card! lovely colours !
thank you for joining us again at Crafty Pad.
love tina xx

Dawn said...

Morning Pascale!!!

Well you have been tagged and your letter is "N"
name 10 things you love using that letter and pass on the next letter "O" to someone.

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Dawn said...

Mmmmm just a thought "O" might be too hard - perhaps "P" then!!! LOL

Heather said...

Hi Pascale, two gorgeous cards and wonderful layouts.
Gorgeously coloured image and great use of the papers on the BG card. Thanks for joining in.
hugs Heather xx

Danita said...

Great job on these card Pascale!!! I love them both!!! Awesome papers and colors!!!