Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

3 cards!!!! Growl computer playing up.

This card is for the Colour Create challenge. The combination is pink and grey and the extra challenge is to add something cute and cuddly. I added the house mouse stamp as the cute and cuddly. I will give it to a little girl born 3 days after my son! I loved this challenge. I am having PC probs so I will try to get to you to comment please forgive me if I don't.


I did this card for the Cupcake challenge challenge which is a sketch and I hope you like it as this really was a play and developed as I was doing it. Boys cards are hard and I just went with the flow.


This card is for the challenge. This one was a sketch too. I used Tilda and some bright spring papers. I handmade the embellishment.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Fab cards Pascale. Your entry for Colour Create is gorgeous, thanks so much for joining in! xx