Pages

Sunday, December 07, 2008

sketch saturday - 28


For this fantastic sketch I dug out the TSV, stroked the paper and started to create. I used the DL card that came with it. I then picked out a co ordinating border and backing papers. I attatched a scalloped oval ( clevercuts) that I had inked to one of the backing papers. I stamped an owl onto the branch that is on the paper. I put some 3D laquer onto this to give it some definition. I then inked some vellum flowers added gems to decorate. I added the sentiment and the card is made. This sketch is fabulous to work with. I am off to eat my lamb shanks smothered in rosemary and garlic, potatoes, carrots and peas!

3 comments:

Mariska said...

Very pretty Pascale. From the papers to that lovely owl on the little branch. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

xxx
Mariska

Dawn said...

Aww such a sweet little owlie!
Gorgeous papers and love the little additions!

Hugs
Dawn

Hazel (Didos) said...

This card is lovely, like the fact that you stroke your papers too, I end up putting them back in the box after doing it though so well done for using them, thanks for visiting my blog, Hazel xox