Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Penny Black Challenge - 3,2,1


It's a recipe! 3 flowers, 2 papers and 1 ribbon. I made this birthday card. I stamped the image onto tissue paper on opposite sides to create a mirror image. I then glued it using PVA to some white acrylic paper. I coloured the image using marvy's and colouring pencils and chalks. I added some doodles and a crystal lacquer. I then used hint of pink papers on the inside and outside of the card. I turned the corner to add some interest and to show the two papers. I used a ribbon from my new stash and I added 3 flowers to complete. I also added a bunch of flowers in the corner to brighten it up. I will use it for one of my daughters friends or a girlie friend. Horrible day here in London, windy,wet and wintery! My daughter is going to diggerland with the brownies, I have just dropped her off and I am not sure they are going to stay very dry. Here's hoping!

9 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Pascale - super duper cute card for the recipe - thanks for playing along again this week and for dropping me right in it...was hoping that nobody would notice.
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Pauline C said...

This is really pretty Pascale ... well done on getting so ahead LOL!! Gorgeous soft colours and cute image - thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

Joey said...

Hi Pascale, gorgeous technique you have used! brilliant card. joey xxx

Dawn said...

Hiya
How you feelin' today!
Wow gorgeous idea using the tissue to mirror!
Beautiful card Pascale..
The rain and gales have not stopped - it's miserable up here... Grrr!!!

Hugs
Dawn
x

Ellibelle said...

Cute card! Love the mirror image! Your weather in London sounds just like the weather here in the US midwest.

Debbie said...

Hi Pascale - love your card and how you have turned the top corner over - very effective. :) :)

Thank you for following thecraftypad. :) :)

xxDebbiexx

Shelly said...

Great card! I like the turned over edge! :o)

Beth said...

Such a lovely effect using the tissue paper, and fab colours too! Thanks for joining us this week! xx

Anonymous said...

Love the mirror image... TFS your great card...HUGS...SK :)