Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cuttlebug challenge #11 - Criss cross card





Hi, this week over at the cuttlebug challenge blog. there is a tutorial link on how to make a criss cross card. So they have challenged us to make one. I made this baby card. I stamped onto baby blue pearlescent card a crown stamp that came free with craft stamper. I then added some triangular borders. I ran my inked congratulations folder through the cuttlebug and placed inside the card. I made a holder from ribbon and added the sentiment boy and made a motif. I then doodled everywhere as I am a little bit addicted to it. A great idea that I will use time upon time again. Thanks cuttlebug team!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

This is so unusual with the decorative edges - really great Heather!


Hugs
Dawn
xx

Allison said...

great card, love the fancy edges to your card
thanks for joining in with us this week
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX

Annie said...

What an amazing take on the criss cross card. Love your doodling.

Have yet to make mine - I'm having one of those 'look at everyone else's creations' rather than do something days.

Ann xxx

Kreativgeschwafel said...

really a great card with wonderful details!

Eva said...

What a creative edging on your card makes it look like a castle! Awesome!!