Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Artylicious competition entry

I created this necklace for the artylicious competition. The challenge was to use stampboard to make a handcrafted item. You had to use elusive image stamps. I used glimmer mists on the stampbord to create a shimmering background I used pearl, creme de rouge and vanilla breeze. I then stamped on one of the images from the diamente delights design a flower stamps and used various wirework and beading techniques to create the chain. I am thrilled with the results!





4 comments:

Glenda Waterworth said...

Thanks for entering the competition, that's lovely!

Glenda

Lavender Rose said...

What a beautiful necklace, not just the lovely stamping and colours but the beading too :)

Phree said...

Such a pretty necklace, love the delicate shading.

stamp and scrape said...

I hope you wear this - it's beautiful.
Ros